THE WOUND (90')
by Tillo Spreng (written by Tillo Spreng & Stefan Staub) 1st feature, mystery/dark fantasy, where: countryside/woods
- While working in the woods a young city boy develops a special wound that fascinates a local farm girl and causes them to become one – a fantastic lovestory.
- Script Lab/Workshop: Structural Constellations 2018/2019
by Ivan Engler – 2nd feature, young adult thriller/horror, where: abandoned vault
- When a group of activists occupy the abandoned building of a former bank, they are confronted with an unknown entity that spawns the horrors of a failed system.
- Director of Swiss Sci-Fi hit CARGO (2009) with cutting edge VFX that still hold up today
by Valerie Anex – 1st feature, dance drama, where: German city & Northern Lights
THE LAST FIELD (90')
- When being picked at a big dance audition, a young dancer realises she is pregnant.
- Script Lab/Workshop: Atelier Grand Nord 2018
by Flurin Giger – 1st feature, historic poverty drama, where: open fields
- In times of hunger two poor peasants try to survive starvation in Switzerland.
- Script Lab/Workshop: Cannes Next Step 2018
by Jonathan Jäggi – 2nd feature, tragicomedy, where: block of flats, mostly inside
- A witty woman in her mid 30s decides she wants to cease to exist, but can’t manage to quit her mobile network subscription before leaving her life behind.
by Garrick J Lauterbach – artistic documentary, Mexico CDMX
- A visual approach to the social aftermath of the earthquakes of 2017/2018 in Mexico.
by Tillo Spreng & Etienne Kompis – artistic documentary, Switzerland
- Experimental portraits of young transgender people.